Solution For Remote Desktop Connection
Do you have clients across the globe and you need to solve client problems immediately as if you are at their desktop?
We've got you covered.
Do you receive IT help requests from other departments in an enterprise environment?
We are here for you.
Do you support customers of your business' product to provide the best customer service?
We have everything you need.
Do you use multiple devices and need remote access? Do you support family members' devices remotely?
We got your back.
What is Remote Access?
Remote access refers to the technology of a data-processing system that allows a user to access a computing device or a network from a faraway location. The connection between the systems is easily established using an access to remote service. The sole purpose is to eliminate the need for a physical presence to accomplish a given task. It saves big on time, money, and commuting for the user by running remotely on an endpoint while displaying graphical output locally.
Why Remote Access Software
Remote access software is also known as remote desktop software or remote control software. Simply put, this technology enables a user to remotely control one computer from another, besides, it brings agility to business processes. Here is the list of beneficial reasons to why the software is best to count on:
- All issues can be instantaneously addressed remotely
- Business requirements can be quickly met
- Easy access to files located on devices or servers connected to the network
- System administrators can easily monitor and troubleshoot issues
- Free software enables 24/7 access from any part of the globe
- Administrators can control the access rights to files and folders
- Low maintenance cost
- Decreases employee attrition rate
- Supports urgent business development plans and ideas
- Supports BYOD environment
How to Remote Access a Computer
Install the access to remote software on both ends the host and client/target. The local user needs to enter the login key to establish a connection. The remote desktop software starts to transmit packets of encrypted data from a host computer to a remote computer through the internet. The transmitted data comprises information on the host computer's screen. In other words, it virtually shares the host computer screen with a remote computer.
Free Remote Access Solutions from ITarian
Free Remote Access Solutions from ITarian allows users to access and use applications, desktops, and data from any device. Easy to deploy, configure, and maintain, it packs several features in a neatly organized unified console.
FEATURES OF REMOTE ACCESS SOFTWARE
ITarian Full Suite
IT System Management & Automation
- Remote Control & Access
- Automated Patch Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Application Manager
- IT Automation Library and Scripting
- Comprehensive Audit and Inventory
- Network Performance
- Network Assessment Tool
- Auto Discovery and Deployment
- Policy-based Management and Compliance
- Analytics and Reporting
- Software Deployment
- Scalable Cloud Architecture
- Cloud-Based Monitoring
Business Automation & Management
- Service Desk / Ticketing Platform
- Customer Relationship Management
- Contracts, Invoicing and Billing
- Timesheets & Dispatchers Workshop
- SLA Management
- Time and Expenses Tracking
- Outlook Sync and Email Connect
- Business Reports
- Client Communication Portal
- Inventory Management
- Comprehensive Project Management
- Quote Manager
- Unknown File Hunter
- Requests for Customization
- Mobile Management App
EXPERIENCE OUR ALL-IN-ONE PLATFORM today
we are hereITarian LLC
1255 Broad Street
Clifton, NJ 07013 , United States